Naruto-Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Rp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BLACK CAT

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Natsu nii

Natsu nii

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:30 pm

me: ....snipe... shoes.... dead guy.. hmmm... i wonder who won...?
Back to top Go down
angu-chan!!!

angu-chan!!!

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:35 pm

angu: hand gun, knifes, motor cycle, another guy, car, house, bank account, another hand gun, staff- i could go on forever. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Natsu nii

Natsu nii

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:38 pm

me: tch... then why is a prep like you sweeping for? you don't get. normal people don't kill eachother just cuz they feel like it. they always have a darn good reason. you have everything you could ever dream of. you can't know what a nightmare is if you've never had one. tell, me... what is hard work to you...? *takes the bounty and glares back*
Back to top Go down
angu-chan!!!

angu-chan!!!

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:13 pm

well thank you (emphisize the you ^_^) for lableing me as one of the sterial typical snotty rich peoples on money hill that only think about their selves and being a prep. man those kind of people are annoying. i should know. i'm related to them. *glare* i'm sorry that i like to get my hands dirty and that i'm trying to make it on my own. and as far as the killing goes, i typically prefer to avoid that as much as possible unless the jerk deserves it. most of the time i wouldn't have minded the fact that you interfered... but it's irritating not knowing when someone else is there to get the same target... so, i'm going to "get off my high horse" and ask you if you can teach a stupid little greenie like me the ropes... *th: i can't beleive i just said that... but then agian... she deffinately knows what she's doing...* so, here's a deal. you can get a slightly limited access to my resorces if we become partners for a little bit... that sound good to you? (yay!! i wrote alot!!!)
Back to top Go down
Natsu nii

Natsu nii

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:45 pm

.... nope!
*turns around and grabs a random bounty.* i work alone. *turns to leave and return to my appartment complex* *th: geez! just cuz she goes off for ten minutes on how she need to sweep to survive... doesn't mean i'll agree to team up.. i can sweep perfictly well with out anyone lagging behind.*
....*but.. i have been getting offers all over the place lately.... first that weird guy.. who said he was from...cronos...? and now this chick...?!* .... *GROWL....* -_-" *th:...maybe i should eat first....
*sweat drop** O.O"
Back to top Go down
angu-chan!!!

angu-chan!!!

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:30 pm

angu: *collects money and runs to catch up with you* i never said i needed to sweep to survive!!!! just that it's a nice break from home!! and are you serious that you don't give a crap about the younger generation depleating because they don't know what the heck they're doing!?!?! 0.0 you're such a jerk!! oh!! i know this really good resturant. not very expensive, an all you can eat, but the food is great!!! i'll treat.... *hint hint* and just letting me treat you to some food doesn't mean you atomatically have to become partners with me. i'm just saving you some money you don't really have. -_- though you don't really deserve it you jerk.
Back to top Go down
Natsu nii

Natsu nii

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm

me:*th: grr! i can't stand this chick...! -_-" she called me old, a jerk and infered i was cheep...! what's next short?!* *GROWLLLL---* *TH:... then again... all i have in my fridge is ramine.....and i'm starved.... i'll... eat and run! that's what i'll do! * *turns to you* can i stop by my house first? normal people don't take their snipes to all you can eats.... -__- *th: GRrr!! i can"t beleive i'm doing this!!! *
Back to top Go down
angu-chan!!!

angu-chan!!!

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:55 pm

*shocked that you agreed so quickly* 0.0 um.. Yeah. ^_^ thats fine with me.. i actually didn't really think about the gun thing... ^_^" * starts throwing guns into a side compartment on my motorcycle* want a ride? ^_^ it'll be faster this way... unless you drove here. in that case i'll follow. *starts strapping on a helmet*
Back to top Go down
Natsu nii

Natsu nii

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:35 pm

eh.. no... i'll walk. two people on one bike just looks weird...
*climbs up a fire escape and jumps from roof to roof.* *after a few minutes or so i climbs into a random five story window* ah... home sweet home...!^^
*ungears and leaves my things on my bed, then puts on a new jacket, hat and skarf.*
*locks the window and exits the front door with an umbrella*
going to eat foood! ^^ for the first time alll weeek!! *humming a happy tune* tongue
Back to top Go down
angu-chan!!!

angu-chan!!!

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 pm

*jogs up next to you* so that's where you live... cool!!! it's small and managable! i wish i were that lucky... ok. so here's a deal. we eat at the resturant and then i'll let you know where a guy worth a half a million bucks is, just because you actually humored me and let me drag you to the resturant, you ok with that?
Back to top Go down
Natsu nii

Natsu nii

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:27 am

me: ... what's the catch.... ?
Back to top Go down
angu-chan!!!

angu-chan!!!

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:58 pm

... well... this is kinda weird..... *takes a deep breath* he's my dad... and i'm not the one that put the bounty on his head, the police did, and i cant get close enough to take him out. trust me, i've been trying to do it for years. he only lets people he doesn't know or look suspicious into the building. even my mom cant get into the room without getting a full body search and being hooked up to a lie detector... so, ya in? *puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Natsu nii

Natsu nii

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:34 pm

me: uh... why stangers and suspisious looking people...? *confused, but in.*
Back to top Go down
angu-chan!!!

angu-chan!!!

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:36 pm

because he's paranoid and thinks the more people know about him the more likely they are to stab him in the back, quite literally. ^_^ which is why he'd let you in because, no offense, but you look like a poor innocent girl that would come in begging a job off of him.... no one's tried that approach before...
Back to top Go down
Yagami-kun
Admin

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 pm

*cough*what-a-slap-in-the-face*cough*
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-rp.rpg-board.net
angu-chan!!!

angu-chan!!!

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:58 pm

angu: well sorry!! i said no offence... i mean. you are pretty scary when you want to be, but it won't take much tweaking to change that... * walk into the resturant* pick what you want and chow down!! * grabs a plate and loads it with lasagna* ^_^ yum!!! thanks~~~!
cook: just as long as you pay for it. -_-
angu: more dine-and-dashers? so sad. i got one earlier today...
Back to top Go down
Natsu nii

Natsu nii

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 pm

me: *orders grilled cheese for starters* uh... what'll i be payed....? *money means everything...! -_-"*
i'm in, i can act innocent.... *slap healed* what exactly whould i be doing for this guy...? secritary...? assasin...? maid...? hmm.... *without looking takes a sip of my drink* *spurt!! o O * Shocked
...M-MILK..?!? XO
...blehhh!! ickickickickick!!! X<
Back to top Go down
angu-chan!!!

angu-chan!!!

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:36 am

hmmm? *looks in cup* oh, they gave us the wrong stuff... i wanted the milk.. ^_^" sorry. *switches cups* lets see..... the best job to try for would be........ Hmmmmmm *th: maid is pushing it... he hardly has any of those, and they have to be extreamly out of the way... secretaries always have their heads on a chopping block and can hardly leave the room without his permission... even for bathroom breaks... and they're accompanied... so it would have to be.... * laundry. you can be the laundry girl. ^_^ sorry, but that's the best i can come up with... and they're the most ignored people in the house, so technically that would be the best way to go. *orders oniguri (i know i probably spelled that wrong)*
Back to top Go down
Natsu nii

Natsu nii

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:25 pm

me: ....eww... i'll have touch old person clothes... -_-" *sipping my lemonade* well... guess it's settled then. ..... how do you start a washer machine...?
Back to top Go down
angu-chan!!!

angu-chan!!!

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:46 pm

who said you'd actually be doing your job? that's just your cover to get in. he'll hire just about anyone for doing the laundry... just make sure that you mention you don't use startch... otherwise you won't get hired.... lets see...... the next time he'll be giving interveiws is... next tuesday. think you can wait that long? and we'll have to keep in contact one way or another, i don't care how... i'll start getting stuff together for you like filling out resumes and uniforms... making everything match his likes. *slightly ignoring you and thinking out loud* oh! just a warning. there's this blonde girl, about 12 years old. she's a cute little thing, but dangerous. don't get on his bad side because she's the one that will carry out the punishment. if you see her, get out of the way and pretend you didn't see her. just a tip for the wise.
Back to top Go down
Natsu nii

Natsu nii

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:55 pm

me: ....? okay...? *th: honestly what could a little girl do to me...?* .......we will contact via email!?!
(...idk... TT_TT)

*the following tuesday*
Back to top Go down
angu-chan!!!

angu-chan!!!

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 pm

*leaning up against the outside of you're appartment* oi!!! you!!! *snicker* we have to get you ready for you're appointment!!!!
Back to top Go down
Natsu nii

Natsu nii

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:26 pm

me: what is this a hobo suit?! *pissed*
Back to top Go down
angu-chan!!!

angu-chan!!!

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:27 pm

no... it's a little bo peep costume... -__-" i have no idea how that got in there. *digs through backpack* ah!!!! here we go. seriously... how did that get in there....? oh well. you better go change, you probably wont get a chance to change near the house so... yeah. oh!! and i got this trench coat for you so you're not walking around town like that. * basically a white version of Ed's jacket -_-"* and i hope the shoes fit... other wise this'll suck for you. but i did the best i could with the shoe size you gave me. enjoy!! *hands you the clothes and stuff*
Back to top Go down
Natsu nii

Natsu nii

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:11 pm

*....*
me: *comes back out..* ...well they...fit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BLACK CAT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLACK CAT   BLACK CAT - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLACK CAT
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next